Project Coordinator Job in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you looking to further your career in Finance? A well-known wireless technology company is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their Tampa team! This contract position offers competitive pay, great hours, and the opportunity to enhance your finance career. If you meet the qualifications, apply today!
Supports a team in a district, Area, or functional group with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Issue vendor POs, as needed.
• Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.).
• High school Diploma or Equivalent (Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred)
• 1+ years of experience in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft office
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills
Apply now! @www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: