Accounting Principals is hiring for a Project Accountant/ Analyst for an established commercial construction company in Mansfield, TX for a long-term contract engagement. Our client is currently seeking a qualified candidate with three or more years of project accounting, advanced skills in both Google Docs and Excel. Previous experience in a construction or general contractor environment is a plus! Responsibilities include analyzing large amounts of data and preparing reports on cost plus billing monthly, reconciling project, working with project managers. Our client is seeking a professional, dependable team member, who can work in a temporary location and report back to the corporate office.
• Analyze large amounts of data
• Prepare and send out accurate client invoices
• Account reconciliations
• Project costing, budgeting and reconciliations, including working with project managers
• Preparing subcontract agreements, change orders and lien waivers
• Prepare cost plus billing and reports monthly
• Three plus years of project accounting experience a plus
• Previous experience with construction or general contractor industry a plus
• Google Docs and Advanced Excel experience required
• Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
• Possess strong analytical skills and time management skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Requires excellent customer service skills and a strong problem-solving background
Would you like to learn more about the Project Accountant/Analyst position that Accounting Principals has available in the Mansfield, TX? If so, then click “apply now” below. Or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply or pursue other available opportunities with us. Follow us on twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW.
Please apply with your CV to: