Accounting Principals is recruiting a contract to hire Project Accountant for one of our clients located in central Indianapolis. Our client is looking to add a professional project accountant to join their team to keep projects on track and within budget. If this sounds like the project accounting job you have been lookin for, then please apply!
- Review owner contracts and identify contractual terms for billing purposes
- Analyze and process job related costs in accordance with internal control procedures
- Coordinate the billing process with the project team. Prepare accurate billings on a timely basis.
- Reconcile job costs to monthly billings. Identify and communicate unbilled/late billed cost
- Provide subcontractors with timely payments in exchange for waivers
- Facilitate job closeout. Prepare closed job accrual and reconcile profit (loss)
- BS in Accounting/Business required
- Prior work experience with a commercial construction company, preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in accounting software
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this post.
Please apply with your CV to: