As part of ongoing expansion, there is currently an opening for a project construction accountant in Woodland Hills, CA. This position is responsible for the overall management of project contracts by ensuring projects are set up, maintained, and invoiced in accordance with the contract.
The Project Accountant will develop, improve, and administer company financial policies and controls to ensure effective & efficient financial performance.
As a project Accountant, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Manage multiple construction projects accounting
• Review and update sub contractor's agreement and change orders
• Review and update vendors information with insurance, preliminary notice, labor compliance and, Licenses for projects needed and, Tax filing information.
• Verify, review, reconcile and, update sub contractor's, supplies and vendors invoices in daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Prepare and process disbursement checks for sub contractors, suppliers and vendors
• Collect unconditional and conditional progress waivers from sub contractors, suppliers and vendors from 1st thru 3rd tier
• Evaluate, analyze and report budgets for project monitoring in weekly basis
• Reconcile and accrue sub contractors, supplies and vendors project costs in a monthly basis
• Maintain good filing system in project base
• Process close out paper works of project and collect all final 1st thru 3rd tier unconditional final release
• Maintain excellent communication with all general contractors, sub contractor's, suppliers, vendors and project managers and government agencies
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
You could be the ideal candidate if you have:
• Required 4 years Accounting Degree
• Construction industry experience and sage software are a plus
If you feel you are qualified and passionate to start an exciting career with a stable company, please apply to this Staff Accountant Job in Woodland hills, today!
Please apply with your CV to: