Project Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
A global design firm is eager for you to join their team as a Project Accountant! In this role you will manage several projects and assist with day-to-day corporate accounting. This is a permanent role with a full benefits package including; paid vacation and personal days, 100% paid medical benefits and commuter subsidy! If you like working in a creative environment and are a team player this position is the perfect fit for you!
Your job responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, job costing, expenses and payroll
• Assist Controller with month end close and reporting
• GL posting and reconciliations, labor costs, and weekly labor reports
• Special projects as needed
• 2-3 years accounting experience
• BA degree preferred, AA degree considered
• Strong skill set in calculating equations; commissions, interest, discounts, percentages
• Ability to bookkeeping concepts to scope of work
If you would like to be considered for this job click “apply” below. For additional opportunities in the area please visit our website accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: