Project Accountant Job - San Francisco, CA
Are you currently looking for a Project Accountant Position working in the property management industry? Are you interested in working in the heart of downtown San Francisco with a team of driven individuals who share a similar work ethic and support one another to meet a common goal? If this sounds like something that excites you then Accounting Prinicpals is happy to inform you that we have the perfect opportunity for you! As a Project Accountant, you will review and analyze the general ledger for accuracy and prepare monthly payroll journal entries. Our ideal Project Accountant candidate will have 1- 2 years of related work experience, Peoplesoft accounting software and/or SAP Planning and Consolidation experience, as well as strong project management skills. This Project Accountant position will offer competitive market pay as well as be easily accessible by public transportation.
As a Project Accountant, you will:
- Review and analyze the general ledger for accuracy
- Prepare monthly payroll journal entries
- Receive, code, track and process invoices for projects and process payments
- Month-end close entries for all projects
Our ideal Project Accountant candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
- 1- 2 years of related work experience
- Peoplesoft accounting software and/or SAP Planning and Consolidation required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
If you feel that this Project Accountant position is a good fit for you, please submit us your resume for immediate consideration! For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**