Project Accountant Job - San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for a permanent role at a real estate investment firm that manages a portfolio of almost $10 billion of real estate? Do you value great work life balance and a collaborative office environment? If so, our SF client is looking for a team-oriented and proactive Project Accountant to join their team! This permanent position offers convenient access to public transit, a tenured management team, and a beautiful office space. You will support the Project Accounting team and perform project and joint venture level accounting duties. Our ideal Project Accountant candidate would be a professional, self-motivated individual with at least 1-2 years of public accounting experience. If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
As a Project Accountant, you will:
- Support preparation and analysis of budget vs. actual variance reports
- Prepare schedules for investor reports
- Work and communicate with joint venture partners
- Review accounting data and input into system
- Handle ad hoc duties as needed
- Bachelors in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of public accounting (auditing) experience required
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
If you feel that this Project Accountant position is a match, submit us your resume today! For more exciting accounting and finance opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**