Are you experienced in job costing? We are working on a fast-moving job opportunity in Menomonee Falls, WI for a Project Accountant. To be the right candidate, you will need two or more years of experience in construction accounting.
As a Project Accountant your responsibilities include:
• Prepare monthly project billings for progress and time & materials
• Communicate with project team to ensure accurate cost recording and timely billing
• Maintain project-related records, including contracts and processing of change orders
• Prepares monthly reports
• Accounts Receivables & Payables
• Ability to accurately input information into accounting system software
• Understanding of AR/AP, journal entry, job costing, basic accounting practices
• Two or more years of project accounting experience in the construction industry preferred
• Degree in Accounting preferred, however non-degreed candidates with requisite background and experience may also be considered.
If you are detail oriented and want to start a new opportunity soon, we would like for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Menomonee Falls, WI.