A Project Accountant job in Springfield, VA is available with an engineering consultant firm. To be considered, qualified candidates must possess three to five years of finance or accounting experience as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. In this role, the Project Accountant will provide internal and external audit support, coordinate with project managers to ensure compliance, analyze and reconcile un-billed accounts receivables, check and reconcile open PO schedule to ensure POs are being closed where services/ material have been rendered and incurred, and analyze actual costs each month compared to forecasted costs for month. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your meticulous attention to detail and your strong organizational skills.
Project Accountant job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide internal and external audit support
• Coordinate with project managers to ensure compliance
• Analyze and reconcile un-billed accounts receivables
• Check & reconcile open PO schedule to ensure POs are being closed where services/ material have been rendered and incurred
• Analyze actual costs each month compared to forecasted costs for month
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
• Three to five years of finance or accounting experience
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Adept at multitasking
• Proficient in Costpoint 7, Cognos, and all Microsoft Office applications, with particularly strong skills in Microsoft Excel
• Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in the Project Accountant Job in Springfield or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: