Project Accountant Job in Portland, OR
Are you looking for a stable company with excellent benefits? We have great opportunity for an experienced Project accountant in Portland, OR. This established commercial construction company is looking to add an additional staff accountant to their team due to growth. In this position, you will spend your days working with a team of AP, AR and project Managers. If you have at least two years of directly related experience and have worked within the construction industry, apply today. This is a Permanent position, with excellent benefits.
As a Project Accountant, your work days will include:
- Prepare intercompany journal entries
- Track and record project specific costs
- Verify and enter details of transactions in account and cash journals
- Prepare accurate job cost reports
- Interact with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
As the best candidate for this position, you should have:
- Minimum of two years of industry related experience
- Experience with Timberline software is a plus
- Experience with progress billings and job costing
- High attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
Does this position interest you? To be considered for the Project Accountant Job in Portland, OR please apply below, or email your resume to email@example.com. You will not want to miss out on this job opportunity in Portland, OR!