Accounting Principals currently looking for professionals with strong leadership skills for a contract assignment with a valued client of ours! If you are looking for new opportunities and think you could be a good fit please apply today!
Title: Accounting Manager
Contract: Through the end of year with possibility to extend/convert to permanent
Pay: 40+/hr (depending on experience)
Location: Baldwin Park, CA
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hrs a week
• Supervise and cross-train the accounting department staff of: Accounts payable, and accounts receivable
• Improve the accounting internal controls;
• Maintains documentation of accounting policies and SOX compliance procedures;
• Journal entry review and approval;
• Monthly reviews of balance sheet account reconciliations;
• Quarterly reporting packages;
• Responsible for annual tax packages;
• Assist in the review of quarterly and annual financial statements to ensure the accuracy and completeness of company filings.
• Collaborate with various functional departments as appropriate.
• Responsible of variance explanation between actuals & budget, and within the monthly trend.
• Responsible for maintaining record retention;
• Assists with annual budget preparation.
• Supervise and train staff of 4 in the General Ledger and Accounts Receivable and collection department by providing direction and leadership
• Responsible for variance analysis and exception reporting.
• Maintain financial reporting in accordance with SOX and GAAP.
• Reconcile all revenue accounts
• Oversee all Customer Rebate programs.
• Assists management with ad hoc reports and special projects as needed.
• Responsible of maintaining General Ledger in ERP System.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: