We have an awesome opportunity for a Private Equity Accountant job located in Washington DC courtesy of Parker and Lynch. The Private Equity Accountant will be responsible for processing portfolio transactions and reviewing for accuracy and adherence to GAAP, Fund terms. This individual will assist with Monthly, Quarterly, Net Asset Value preparation, financial statements and will require some interaction with clients. This is a chance to work for an established company with a seasoned team of investing professionals. Plenty of opportunity for growth and a competitive compensation and benefits package!
• Assist with Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations, Income and Expense Accruals
• Waterfall and IRR calculations.
• Maintain the general ledger and sub-ledgers
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a degree in Accounting, A Master's degree in Accounting is preferred
• At least 1 year of experience in Public Accounting
• 2 + years of fund accounting experience with a Private Equity Fund, Administrator, or Hedge Fund
• Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers
• Strong experience with Excel and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• CPA is required
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org