Our client in the Chandler area is a successful, expanding healthcare company and they are looking for skilled Prior Authorizations Reps to join their growing team. This position will involve review and completion of providers’ authorizations requests for procedures, medication or equipment. You will also be responsible for contacting providers with related questions to clarify any discrepancies, as well as helping members with questions or status updates. To be a good fit for this position, you should have at least one year of medical prior authorizations or referrals experience. You should also be efficient, a quick learner and have strong communication skills. This is a permanent opportunity position paying up to $17 per hour!
Your job duties as a Prior Authorizations Representative will include:
- Process authorization requests received from providers
- Communicate with providers to clarify missing or incorrect information
- Make an appropriate determination as to the approval or denial of a request
- Assist patients and providers with authorization questions
You are a qualified candidate for this position if you meet the following requirements:
- At least one year of authorizations and/or referrals experience
- Experience working with a variety of payers is required
- Must have strong organization and communication skills
If this Prior Authorizations job sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, click Apply to submit your resume today! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please apply with your CV to: