Are you looking to work for a well established company? Do you want to use your excel and analytical skills? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you. We are currently looking to fill a temp to hire Pricing Analyst job for this fun East Bay company located in Richmond, California. You should have at least one year of experience in an Analysis position. You will be responsible for working with suppliers to determine product pricing, pricing activities by the competition, write and review sales reports, forecast and place orders, analyze profitability trends and new products from pricing perspective. The salary for this position is between $24.00 to $28.00 depending on your level of experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 year of experience in an analytical position
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Attention to detail, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: