Pricing Analyst Job in Redmond, WA
Do you want to gain more analysis experience? A leading manufacturer is looking to bring on an Excel guru to help them on their pricing team! In this role you will maintain data for metrics analysis and ensure product pricing quotes are accurate and competitive. You will be working with large data sets of information. You will handle financial analysis of pricing strategy and providing margin and discount analysis. This role is highly visible to many departments and is a strong point of reference for new business and sales. You will be working under tight deadlines, so you will need to have great time management! This role provides parking, flexible work schedule, and is targeting a salary of $32 - $38 hourly depending on experience.
• Create quotes for deals across the United States and Canada
• Ensure approvals are collected for accurate information to create quotes
• Manage pricing for customer contracts
• Troubleshooting pricing issues and discrepancies with sales and customer service teams
• Create basic margin and discount analysis for deals and agreements
• Gather, analyze, and report pricing metrics for your assigned geographic area
• Other pricing projects as assigned
• BA in Accounting or Finance
• Manufacturing or Cost experience is required
• Intermediate Excel skills
• 3+ years of experience
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
To apply to this role, please click “apply now.” Also, visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for other available employment opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.