Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience and make a great paycheck at the same time? Accounting Principals has partnered with a well known Irving TX client to find an experienced Price Book Analyst for a long term contract opportunity. The role will pay based off experience and can start ASAP. The ideal candidate will be able to check integration of contract pricing compliance as well as price terms and that they're being used correctly in invoicing. This person needs to have great communication - will be working with different internal depts, contract owners and suppliers.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Review and reconcile Price Book attribute values across the bid, net Price Book and invoice to ensure consistency
• Create and maintain quality Price Book assignments in the OpenInvoice Price Book tool.
• Engage with suppliers to resolve outstanding issues and drive opportunities to enhance maintenance.
• Generate and analyze reports to identify pricing exceptions
• Provide support to Category Specialist to help promote and drive the initial level of Price Book compliance.
• Build strong relationship with category leads and supplier counterpart to influence process improvement and compliance.
• Review and resolve invoices in OpenInvoice queue with Price Book alerts, according to established guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
•HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred; related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• At least three years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Accounts Payables required
• Oil & Gas experience preferred
• General accounting knowledge and experience with technical developments or implementation a plus
• Experience managing vendor relations a plus
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in assigned categories and vendors.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledgeable of accounting functionalities, processes, and procedures