We are actively seeking a Policy Manual Editor for a job opening in the greater Sacramento, CA area. This position will require and exceptional level of organization and attention to detail, as the editor would be relied upon to monitor the accuracy of internal and external policy manuals. This an entry level job but a great 'foot in the door' with an established organization. Please thoroughly read the job responsibilities below and please apply right away as we're currently interviewing!
• Types, proofreads, and word processes policy manuals; checks drafts for punctuation, spelling, and grammar and makes necessary revisions.
• Performs programming operations (macros) for the input, storage, revision, and retrieval of data from word processing equipment.
• General filing, scanning, printing, and shipping, organizing, and editing documents based on specific instructions.
• Maintains accurate and detailed documents, verifies accuracy of information, and records information pertaining to the products.
• Prepares mailing (mail merge, template creation, address labels, etc.) and mass mailing of packets.
• Verifies and reviews forms and reports for completeness and conformance with established regulations and procedures.
Please send your resume directly to Andrew Walsh at Andrew.Walsh@accountingprincipals.com if you are interested in the Policy Manual job in Sacramento or apply directly to this posting. Interviews currently being held in our Sacramento Office. You can see our other current job openings at www.accountingprincipals.com.