Are you a detail-oriented and experienced Accountant looking to work in an established and fast-paced environment? Our client is seeking an Accountant for their Pittsburgh, PA office.
The Accountant’s daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tracking and transferring project related expenses
- Reviewing and approving project related expenses included invoices and time sheets
- Setting up and maintaining projects - budgets, billing terms, records, and contracts
- Reviewing and reconciling assets and expenses
- Analyzing variances and providing detailed reports to management
- Other projects and duties as needed
- BS in Business or Accounting required, Master's or CPA preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience (project, manufacturing, or public accounting)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Very analytical and a team player mentality
- Advanced experience in MS Excel and ERP experience (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
If you are interested in the Accountant job in Pittsburgh, PA or other accounting opportunities with Accounting Principals then click “apply” below or apply online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: