Looking for a Physician Biller who will be responsible for charge capture and claim submission. Client located in Neptune, NJ. For additional information on this quick to hire spot, please reach out to Maureen at 732-623-8909 or email email@example.com
- Reviews Physician Office Charge entry to ensure that all charges for each date of service have been captured.
- Where appropriate, completes charge corrections into billing system based of office documentation.
- Meets and maintains daily productivity standards established in departmental policies
- Meets and maintains quality standards established in departmental policies.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures established for the client/team
- With working knowledge of the insurance follow-up process with understanding of the fundamental concepts in healthcare reimbursement methodologies, verifies and ensures that the patients demographics are properly entered in the host system, corrects when necessary and verifies that proper authorizations are entered.
- Perform special projects and other duties as needed. Assists with special projects by utilizing excel spreadsheets, and the ability to communicate results.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare claims submissions and processing including: ICD-10, CPT, and HCPC codes LCD guidelines, rejections, clearinghouse, as well as 1500 forms.
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve issues which may causing payer payment delays
- Previous experience in Hospital/Facility or Physician billing : at least 1 year
- Experience with EClinical Works or EPIC PB preferred
Please apply with your CV to: