Do you see yourself working for a top global consulting firm located in downtown Chicago? Are you a self-starter that’s looking for a position that will allow you to showcase your client service skills and your positive can-do attitude? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with an office filled with high-leveled professionals? If you’re find yourself saying yes, you’re in luck! Our client is looking for a proactive Biller to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate must have experience in billing and preferably knowledge in Peoplesoft software. If you’d like to expand your accounting skills within the legal field, apply today!
- Review and process billing reports for clients (specifically e-bills)
- Manage billing statuses, billing arrangements, quality control, and deadlines
- Assist the systems team upgrades, testing, and troubleshooting procedural issues
- Collaborate with billing attorneys on full cycle account managements, billing and collection arrangements, account set ups, and inventory management
- Provide reliable and sufficient clientele service
- 1-2 years of experience in billing
- Peoplesoft software experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and client service skills
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, submit your resume today! For more exciting opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!