If you are looking for new payroll opportunities south of Waukesha, a new position just became available with our client in Mukwonago! You will play a supportive role within a company, responsible for payroll and benefits administration for a team of roughly 400. If you are experienced in high-volume payroll and able to work independently, you could be an excellent addition to our client's team.
Payroll/Benefits Specialist Responsibilities:
- Administers various employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k).
- Enters new hire enrollments payroll system
- Updates benefits as appropriate to compensation changes (life and disability).
- Enter Garnishments/Levy/Child support deductions in payroll
- Review new hire information received from HR Managers
- Approved pending changes for HR
- Back up Payroll Manager with payroll processing
- 2-4 years of experience working with benefits and payroll processing with a focus on payroll processing
- Degree in Accounting or related field preferred but not required
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in an independent role
Please apply with your CV to: