Accounting Principals is proactively recruiting for someone in Pittsburgh, PA to process a payroll on time and accurately. You need to be organized, proficient in math, and continuously seeking improvement. In this position you will be responsible for processing and tracking payroll for employees along with inputting bonuses, commission and pay adjustments.
• Process hourly and salary payroll, following company guidelines
• Update spreadsheets with monthly reporting
• Track employee data including tax, deduction and direct deposit
• Input additional bonuses, commissions and pay adjustments
• Calculate all manual checks, processed and voided checks
• Correct out of balance payroll related to general ledger
• Desire to continue payroll education including ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP
• Ability to calculate figures in amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in an organized environment
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and technical journals
• 3+ years of Payroll experience
To learn more about this position with Accounting Principals, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.com.
Please apply with your CV to: