Accounting Principals is working with a top client in search of a Payroll Supervisor to assist the Payroll Manager in all payroll functions and ensure an accurate, timely payroll for all US sites. In addition, our client is looking for someone to provide support and training to all assigned staff, and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures. If you, or someone you know is looking for a Payroll Supervisor role, read on to learn how to apply!
- Supervise all payroll activities daily and ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures are being met
- Oversee the validation of payroll transmission and follow through after payroll to ensure discrepancies are resolved
- Supervise that checks/pay cards are received, organized for distribution, and secured until payday
- Review all payroll reports and work with accounting on invoice or payroll discrepancies
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a payroll environment required
- Minimum of one-year lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Intermediate knowledge of payroll databases and systems required
If you are interested in this contract to hire Payroll Supervisor position in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: