Accounting Principals is looking for an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join our client’s team. Our client is committed to employee development and is growing rapidly. The Payroll Supervisor will take ownership of payroll processes, departmental expenses including payroll and labor cost analysis, and other cash responsibilities. Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
As a Payroll Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
• Supervise payroll personnel
• Manage payroll processes and systems.
• Prepare and process payroll-related journal entries, labor cost, and headcount reports
• Perform responsibilities related to the closing process
• Process and issue annual W-2 and 1099 forms to employees and contractors
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 4 years of payroll experience
• 2+ years supervisory experience
• Familiarity with computerized payroll systems
• Knowledge of federal/state regulations for employment, wage and hour laws
If this position sounds like a good fit for you and your background, apply today! Please visit our website for additional opportunities we are currently working on as well!
Please apply with your CV to: