Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator with 2 or more years of experience for a temporary job at a well-established Healthcare company in Western Nassau County. This is a great contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a results-oriented and dedicated team.
The role is to prepare and input weekly payroll data to ensure proper and timely payment to both union and non-union employees, including proper deductions and payments using Lawson and converting to Kronos. Any payroll experience will be considered.
• Prepare and process weekly payroll.
• Review and ensure accuracy of approved time sheets.
• Coordinate wage discrepancies/pay changes with management team.
• Track and deduct garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
• Minimum 2 years of administrative payroll experience with increasing responsibility.
• Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and in-house payroll systems.
• Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills along with very strong organizational skills.
To learn more about this payroll job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website. Or forward resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: