Now hiring for a Payroll Specialist/Accounting Clerk in New Port Richey, FL! This is a contract to hire opportunity with an annual salary of $30,000-$35,000.
- Serve as point of contact for all payroll and timecard related issues
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing through the HRIS system
- Develop tracking mechanisms to improve quality of work completed, and suggests solutions for improvement
- Review all personnel action forms (PAF’s) throughout each pay period (daily) and ensure that all changes are properly reflected in the HRIS prior to the processing of payroll
- Entry of split labor distributions into the agency’s HRIS system
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the position control report in real time
- Responsible for updating and submitting all monthly and/or quarterly program staff rosters, and other reports as requested or required
- Enters JE for payroll and Reconciles payroll billing
- Responsible for processing of all garnishments and child support issues
To be considered for this Payroll/Accounting Clerk opportunity please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com or send a resume directly to jane.cunningham@AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: