Are you looking for a stable company and a retirement package? if you are then we have the job for you! Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill a Payroll Specialist job for the corporate office located in San Leandro, CA. You should have at least 3 years of experience as a Payroll professional. You will be responsible for processing a semi-monthly payroll handling 300 to 350 full-time salaried employees’ as well as 100 to 150 part-time/seasonal associates, payroll reconciliations, producing reports, and assist on adhoc projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the job include:
- A strong understanding of payroll laws both federal and state as well as payroll policies and procedures
- Comfortable being the only payroll person handling at minimum 300 employee’s
- Strong payroll reconciliations skills
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, and organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications and customer service skills corresponding with supervisor and associates
- Software experience with multiple Payroll software platforms a plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 3 to 5 years of payroll experience
Compensation: $33.00 – $40.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: