Have payroll experience and looking for a great new opportunity?Accounting Principals is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist. Our client is a leading corporation that has a need for a business professional that will assist with day to day operations.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Experience with a payroll department with knowledge of union contracts and affiliation guidelines
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local levels.
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting and maintenance of related General Ledger accounts
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have proven organizational skills with strong detail orientation Prior system conversion experience a significant plus; SAP experience a plus
- Strong focus on Customer Service, time management and other soft skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years payroll experience within a multi-state payroll department required
To learn more about this Payroll Specialist opening, please submit your current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website. Or email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: