Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist with 5+ years of experience for a contract opportunity in Raleigh. This position requires someone with multi-state, large payroll processing experience, and ideally, international payroll experience.
The candidate we are looking for has 3+ years of ADP Workforce Now experience and also needs to be able to wear multiple hats and be a team player.
- Maintain and document all payroll records
- Prepare and submit paper payroll checks for employees who do not have direct deposit
- Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll specifications
- Conduct semi-annual audits of all payroll records
- Reconcile general ledger with regard to payroll transactions
- Detect and process issues related to uncollected payroll
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concern.
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- 3+ years of ADP Workforce Now Experience
Employment Type: Contract, 3 months
Compensation: $18-$20, based on experience
Work Hours: Business Hours, M-F
To learn more about this opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: