A Payroll Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of experience in a Payroll position, and preferably handling Multi-State Payroll. In this contract to hire position our client is looking for a sharp candidate with proven payroll experience.
The Payroll Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing Multi-State Payroll for hundreds of employees on a biweekly basis
- Prepare reports for upper management and weekly meetings
- Using MS Excel to create Pivot Tables and automate spreadsheets
- Accurate and efficient data entry within our ERP system
- Responsible for improving and implementing updated Payroll processes as needed
- Minimum of one year of continuous experience in a Payroll related position; 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience working in ADP strongly preferred but equivalent Payroll software being considered
- Fluent understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases required
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Payroll Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: