A Payroll Service Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a 3rd Party Payroll position. This is a direct hire position!
The Payroll Service Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare, enter and process all aspects of weekly payroll, including auditing, and reconciling
- Compile weekly payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data from timecards
- Update and maintain payroll records by entering changes in exemptions and banking institutions for direct deposit
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Process and track all garnishments and liens through payroll deduction following local, state, and federal requirements
- Minimum of one year of 3rd Party Payroll experience; 2+ years of experience preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) preferred
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Payroll Service Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!