Are you enthusiastic about payroll? Are you a payroll professional with at least three years of experience? We have an exciting Payroll Specialist job opportunity in Novi, MI. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and semi-monthly payrolls. To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience with Kronos or ADP.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Preparing and entering high volume weekly and semi-monthly payroll
• Reconciliation of the payroll discrepancies and answering employee inquiries
• Audit & approve times for employees
• Managing PTO, Process benefits enrollment, changes, etc.
• Assisting with additional ad hoc projects as outlined by the Payroll Manager
• Resolving Payroll discrepancies
Payroll Specialist Qualifications & Requirements:
• At least 2 years of previous payroll experience
• High School diploma or higher is required
• Multi-state payroll experience is a huge plus!
• Prior use of Kronos or ADP
• Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to adapt to current company culture
If you are interested in the Payroll Specialist job, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team! Please click APPLY NOW! Please check out our other open positions at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: