PAYROLL SPECIALIST JOB NORTH OF PITTSBURGH, PA
The main responsibilities are to perform specialized technical duties in the preparation and processing of payroll for assigned employees. You will also be required to prepare and maintain a variety of financial and statistical records, reports and other documents as required. The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, at least one year of prior experience in payroll, and excellent record-keeping skills.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
• Organize, prepare, monitor and generate payroll for assigned employee groups
• Review and process time reports submitted for accuracy
• Respond to inquiries regarding payroll
• Process direct deposit as requested
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• One year of experience in Payroll
• Excellent bookkeeping skills
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the Payroll Specialist job North of Pittsburgh, PA you may apply online and submit your resume to www.AccountingPrincipals.com!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: