Payroll Administrator job in West Los Angeles, CA
My client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary contact due to an increase in company growth. For the right candidate there may be potential for permanency. **All applicants MUST have proficiency with Ceridian (Dayforce) payroll software and high volume payroll processing experience!
Why apply? Amazing work place culture, great location and competitive compensation.
- Process high-volume multi-state payroll for multiple US offices
- Entering new hires, position changes and terminations into the database
- Process employee garnishments and accruals
- Handle employee inquiries regarding payroll related issues
- Perform daily department operations such as filing and data entry
- 3-5 years' experience in multi-state payroll processing
- A proactive mind-set and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Cerdian (Dayforce) and Advanced Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
- Outstanding customer service, communication and multi-tasking skills)
If you feel like you are the person for this opportunity please submit your resume immediately to be considered! Our client is looking to start this person ASAP!