Payroll Specialist – St. Louis, MO
Accounting Principals is looking for the ideal candidate for a Payroll Specialist position in St. Louis, MO. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing a high volume of payroll in a fast-paced environment.
Payroll Specialist Job details:
• Perform daily payroll operations resulting in weekly and bi-weekly multi-jurisdiction processing of paychecks in compliance with Federal, State and local laws.
• Ensure that all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
• Record changes affecting net wages, including exemptions, insurance coverage, pension plans and loan payments for each employee.
• Manage garnishment process
• Process special compensation such as bonuses, commissions etc.
• Able to research and reconcile complex payroll issues
• Minimum 2-year multi-state payroll processing experience
• Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
• Solid understanding of wage withholding orders and garnishments.
• Solid computer skills including proficiency with MS Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
• Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
• Must be detail oriented
If you are interested and qualified for the Payroll Specialist job opportunity please “Apply Now.”
Please apply with your CV to: