Payroll Specialist Job Opportunity, Austin Texas
Accounting Principals is looking for a Payroll Specialist with over five years of experience. This Payroll Specialist job opportunity is a direct hire position with a company located in Southwest Austin. This company encourages team morale and is looking for someone to come in with a fresh eye to streamline processes. To be qualified for the Payroll specialist, job opportunity you must have high volume, multi state payroll experience. The Payroll Specialist pays $50-60k.
- Prepare payroll for up to 700+ employees, including process of necessary deductions, commission/bonus calculations, etc.
- Ensure 401k contribution deposits are accurate and timely
- Ensures payroll policies meet all regulations
- Maintains all payroll related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction calculations and reports
- Prepare payroll entries and various payroll account reconciliations
- Assist HR with onboarding and termination paperwork
5+ years of multi-state payroll experience
Experience with a variety of pay related status included commissions, relocations, bonus, exempt and non-exempt employees
Excellent attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
Please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: