Do you have a love for payroll and would like to enhance your career? We have a new contract to hire payroll specialist job in Northwest Atlanta, GA near Cumberland Mall. You will have the opportunity to learn more about human resources and use you’re your multi-state payroll experience! Of course, if you have a longing to use your core values to advance your career while carrying out daily tasks this is the right opportunity for you!
As a Payroll Specialist your job duties will include:
• Multi-State payroll for up to 500 employees
• Assist with garnishments, deductions, child support etc.
• Assist with entering in payroll related duties such as new hires, terminations etc
• Review information such as paid time off, accruals and ensure information is correct.
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
• Handles employee pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information for example direct deposit, vacation balances, tax exemptions and benefit deductions
• Compile payroll data
• Provides accounting with payroll/benefit reconciliations to the general ledger accounts and supplies reports as needed.
• Maintains HRIS system records and generates reports from database as needed
• Reviews departmental invoices and enters appropriate general ledger coding for manager approval
You are the perfect person if you have:
• Must have at least 2 years of mult-istate payroll experience
• Some HR experience preferred
• Bi-weekly and/or weekly payroll experience
• Excellent communication, MS Office Suite, Math skills and presentation skills
• High volume processing experience required
• ADP Paylocity experience preferred
If you have in- house multi-state payroll experience and are looking to learn more in Human Resources thing is a great opportunity for you! Please Apply NOW!
Please apply with your CV to: