Are you a billing expert with a strong understanding of government contracts? A Billing Specialist job in Alexandria, VA is available with an international services firm. This organization is growing and is looking for a candidate who can support their contract set up, GL entry, and reconciliation efforts. To be considered, you must have at least two years of previous accounts receivable and billing experience. Salary for this multifaceted role is $47,000-48,000.
Billing Specialist Job Duties:
- Set up billing projects including T&M, CPFF, and FFP contract types
- Research contract requirements; ensure that project structures are set up within the contract needs
- Manage contract modifications, prepare invoices, and reconcile billed and unbilled values
- Input invoices and resolve reconciliation issues
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2+ years billing/accounts receivable experience (previous experience billing in the government contract environment a must)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; advanced Excel skills
To apply submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Please apply with your CV to: