As the Payroll Specialist, you will join a team of dedicated employees who is responsible for the full-cycle and in-house payroll processing for a manufacturing and logistics company of over 4000 employees total.
- Multi-state payroll for 1000 employees each utilizing an in-house ERP system
- Attendance tracking, employment verification, and unemployment filings
- Process and verify garnishments, enter tax data, distribution manuel checks when needed
- Assist employees with any questions or dispute-resolution
- Payroll reports weekly and monthly for Management
- Ad hoc projects, reports, or initiatives as assigned
- Must have in-house payroll experience utilizing Oracle, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, etc.
- Over 300 employee volume
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player in a fast pace environment
If you or someone you know is looking for a new position in Payroll with a well established, laid-back, and family-friendly environment, please refer to www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: