Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Specialist with strong experience working in Ceridian Dayforce for a position located in the Princeton, NJ area. This is a contract position that will last several months in duration starting immediately. If you are looking for a great chance to network with decision makers, while gaining experience in the pharmaceutical field please contact Accounting Principals today.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Processing of assigned bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payrolls
- Conducts audits of data, changes and requests that come in to ensure compliancy with company policy and practices
- Escalates issues or concerns to upper management
- Ensures compliance with SOX regulations by following established processes and procedures
- Follows all Federal and State payroll laws
- Minimum of 3 years of experience processing payroll
- Strong knowledge working with Ceridian Dayforce
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and excel skills are also required
If you are interested in exploring this Payroll Specialist job further or other accounting positions, contact Erica Christiansen at (609) 452-7117. You can submit your resume to email@example.com.