Payroll Specialist job in the Tampa Bay Area!
The Payroll Specialist job will be responsible for preparing and processing biweekly payroll and assisting with payroll changes. This Payroll Specialist position is looking for a candidate that has a minimum of one year of experience processing high volume payroll for hourly and salary employees. This is a contract role likely to last a minimum of 6 weeks with opportunity to extend based on performance.
The Payroll Specialist Job Responsibilities include:
• Processing biweekly payroll
• Managing and distributing payroll reports
• Processing job cost reports
• Prepare, input, and upload monthly payroll related journal entries
• Prepare and maintain spreadsheets for payroll processing
• Run monthly payroll reports
• Handle employee garnishments, deductions, and verifications
• Other related duties as assigned
Payroll Specialist Job Qualifications:
• PeopleSoft software experience and 600 employees minimum
• 1+ years of payroll experience
• Intermediate Excel skills
To be considered for this Payroll Specialist job opportunity in the Tampa Bay Area, please apply by clicking "apply with us" above!
Please apply with your CV to: