Are you a payroll professional eager to work for a stable, established company with great benefits? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! Our client, a non-profit in Tempe, is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join their team. This person will be supporting the Payroll Administrator with the day to day payroll and benefits tasks of the company. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to $45,000 - $50,000 per year, plus benefits!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing employee files including new hires, changes and terminations
- Overseeing time reporting and the payroll process in ADP and/or HRIS software
- Resolving payroll related questions and discrepancies with both vendors and employees
- Processing benefit invoices and performing monthly reconciliations
To be the right candidate for the job, you should have the following qualifications:
- At least three years of dedicated payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- ADP experience is highly preferred
- Any exposure to an HRIS software is also a plus
Our client is looking to identify the right candidate right away, so don't wait! If you meet their requirements and would like to be considered, submit your resume ASAP. Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 if you have any questions.