A Payroll Specialist job is available in Springfield, VA with an engineering consultant firm. Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline as well as eight to ten years of experience to be considered. Additionally, the candidate must have Costpoint experience. The salary for the Payroll Specialist job is competitive, commensurate with experience.
The Payroll Specialist job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct audits
• Handle expenses and reimbursements
• Input data from timesheets
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
• Eight to ten years of experience
• Costpoint is a must!
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are interested in the Payroll Specialist Job in Springfield, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: