Accounting Principals is looking to fill a Temporary to Hire Payroll Specialist Job in NE Portland, OR. This Payroll Specialist opportunity requires a minimum of one year of payroll exposure. Even if you were the back up to payroll but loved it, this could be the opportunity for you. And there are some great perks with this role- flexible start time, excellent team, free parking and once hired on, health, dental, vision, generous PTO and paid holidays. This company also believes in work/life balance and making sure their employees feel appreciated! This is an immediate temporary to hire opportunity paying $18-20/hr.
Your Job Duties:
- Verify accuracy of payroll data
- Reconcile payroll hours, time-off requests, pay adjustments and manual checks
- Resolve payroll related issues in a timely fashion
- Excellent communication skills and desire to find the correct answer for employees
- Review, check accuracy, and post related journal entries
- Assist with benefits administration and set-up as needed
- Minimum of one year of payroll exposure
- Understanding of the payroll cycle
- Detail oriented and hard-working
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Excels at meeting deadlines and working under pressure at times
-Communicates well with others
-Once hired on, health, dental, vision
-Generous PTO of 15 days accrued in the first year of employment
-8 paid holidays and your birthday off
-Stable company that is recession resistant!
-Warm, welcoming team
If you are interested in this Payroll Specialist job opportunity in NE Portland, OR please apply today.
Please apply with your CV to: