We are currently seeking to fill a Payroll Specialist job in McLean, VA with a global technology firm. Qualified candidates should possess a working knowledge of Payroll and Human Resources as well as experience using Workday. In this dynamic role, the Payroll Specialist will maintain accurate payroll information, assist in resolving payroll discrepancies, assist with running a semi-monthly payroll process, and provide administrative support. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your meticulous attention to detail and your strong ability to learn and apply new concepts effectively.
Payroll Specialist job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in resolving payroll discrepancies by analyzing information
• Maintain accurate payroll information by collecting data
• Assist with running a semi-monthly payroll process
• Provide administrative support (maintain files, manage audit responses)
• Meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience using payroll software; experience with Workday a plus!
• Strong customer service skills
• Working knowledge of payroll and human resources
• Excellent time-management skills
If you are interested in the Payroll Specialist Job in McLean, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: