Payroll Specialist Job in King of Prussia, PA
Parker + Lynch is partnering with a rapidly growing e-commerce company that has recently opened a Payroll Administrator opportunity due to growth within the company. This position will report to the Payroll Manager and work alongside a team to process a large payroll.
Payroll Administrator Job Functions:
- Hands on payroll processing for 5,000+ employees
- The Payroll Administrator will also be responsible completing manual entries to update employee information and address any employee payroll or benefits questions.
- This is a close-knit company with a long-term tenure track record; this position is a great opportunity to join a stable and long-lasting company
- Garnishments will be a large part of this role
Payroll Administrator Job Requirements
- 3 or more years’ experience in manual payroll processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly payroll submittal experience a plus
- ADP Workforce Now
- Union policy experience a plus
- Canadian payroll is a plus