Payroll Specialist job available in West Sacramento
We are working with a well established organization known for making a difference in the community. Our client is seeking qualified candidates to fill a Payroll Specialist need for their West Sacramento location. This is a part time role that is ideal for someone looking to have a bit of flexibility in their schedule while still contributing to the overall success of a department.
- Manage, input, and accurately process a semi-monthly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees using a HRIS
- Ensure all time cards are submitted and approved in a timely manner, reach out to staff as needed to get missing or incorrect time cards
- Calculate and manage overtime, deductions, bonuses, commissions, etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Input new hires, terminations, and employee payroll changes; update and audit employee vacation and sick time balances
- Manage all internal and external payroll audits
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission
- Various payroll tasks, as needed
- 2+ years’ experience processing and/or managing payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel - experience working with HRIS highly preferred
- Strong work ethic and team player
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Qualified candidates interested in the Payroll Specialist role available in West Sacramento are urged to click "Apply" as this is an immediate need for our client! To view all other available positions please visit us at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: