Are you looking for a dynamic professional environment? We are working with one of the top law firms in the Bay Area and are currently looking to fill a temporary Payroll Specialist job opportunity for this exciting company located in Walnut Creek, California. You should have at least three plus years of experience in Payroll. You will be responsible for processing a semi-monthly payroll for all the exempt and non-exempt employees. The hourly pay for this position is between $30.00 to $39.00 annually based on your level of experience.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely processing of the semi-monthly multi-state Payroll for all employees
- Processing manual checks, and retro-active pay increases
- Processing wage garnishments, tax withholdings and employee benefit deductions
- Process new hires and terminations
- Process semi-monthly 401(k) plan fund transfers, changes in employee elections and loans
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Three years of experience processing multi-state payroll
- CPP (certified payroll processor) would be a big plus
- Attention to detail, confidential, organized and customer service focused
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Software experience with UltiPro would be preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!