Excellent Part Time Payroll Specialist job located in Melville, NY is looking for a candidate to start with their growing team. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years job experience processing payroll for union and non union employees, must have ADP experience and must have accurate data entry skills.
This Payroll Specialist Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for processing the company Payroll, consisting of both weekly and biweekly cycles, for several multi-state facilities, working under tight time constraints.
• Maintains record of hours worked, time off, rate changes, retroactive pay, tax information, address changes, and related benefit deductions.
• Review E-time on a weekly basis to ensure that all timecards have been edited correctly and approved by the designated approver.
• Analyze all new hires and employee changes that are passed into payroll.
• Process special payments, including commissions and bonuses, as appropriate.
• Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
• Responsible for sorting and distribution of paychecks.
• Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
• Assist in the year-end W2 reconciliation and distribution.
• Participates in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Payroll Specialist Job Qualifications:
• Focus on internal and external customer service
• Familiarity with ADP or comparable Payroll applications.
• Good understanding of Payroll policies and procedures.
• Thorough understanding of Multi-State payrolls.
• Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
• Ability to download reports and import files.
**This job requires the qualified candidate to be able to work Monday through Wednesda.
To learn more about the part time payroll specialist job in Melville, NY, please apply directly to this job with your resume in MS Word.
Other great job opportunities are available at Accounting Principals so please log on to www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!