A growing manufacturing company is looking to interview and hire immediately! For this temporary Payroll Specialist job located in Beachwood, OH. The candidate must be familiar with full cycle, in house payroll processing. Our client has a very modern, spacious office that is close to all major transportation hubs into the city. You will be working alongside a group of collaborative, friendly, and outstanding individuals in the media industry. The ideal candidate needs to be a team-player who can hit the ground running.
Payroll Processor Duties:
- Processing weekly and semi-monthly payroll for 1,3,00-1,500 employees
- Preparing manual checks as needed
- Reconciling and balancing the payroll account
- Preparing special pay items such as bonuses and incentives
- Posting payroll entries in general ledger and assisting with month/year end close
- Managing multi-state payroll tax reporting
Payroll Processor Qualifications:
- At least two-years processing payroll
- Familiarity with ADP or Ultipro is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in preparing payroll for Multistate
- Experience with union payroll is a plus
APPLY NOW and start your new journey!!
To apply to the Payroll Processor / Specialist Job in Beachwood, OH, you must visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com and apply or email me directly to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: